Addiction and Rehab Centers Near Oklahoma City, OK
Throughout Oklahoma City and the surrounding area, there are many people struggling with substance use disorders. If you or someone you love is in need of treatment, there is hope.
Our guide to addiction and rehab in Oklahoma City provides statistics, resources, and other helpful information about substance abuse and treatment.
Treatment Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction Near Oklahoma City, OK
A wide variety of treatment options exist for people in or near Oklahoma City, OK. Treatment options include both inpatient and outpatient programs, support groups, sober living facilities, and more.
While all of the options vary greatly in methodology and implementation, they all share a singular purpose: to help people achieve long-term recovery from addiction.
What Type of Addiction Treatment Is Right for Me?
With so many different treatment options available in and around the state of Oklahoma, it is important that a treatment plan is designed for the specific patient. To accomplish this, health care providers typically conduct a patient intake assessment. The assessment takes into account the severity of the addiction, frequency of substance use, the consequences of their use, co-occurring disorders, and more to produce a patient-specific treatment plan. Some of the most common and effective forms of addiction treatment available near Oklahoma City are detailed below.
- For many, the road to recovery begins with medical detox, which is part of inpatient treatment programs. Entering into a safe and secure medical detox facility provides the patient with extensive medical support as well as a comfortable, safe, and secure facility to begin their journey to sobriety.
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP), sometimes referred to as day treatment, are highly structured treatment programs that offer programming at least 5 days a week for the better part of the day. This form of treatment consists of a variety of individual and group therapy as well as other therapeutic activities.
- Outpatient Rehab encompasses several different levels of treatment (including partial hospitalization) that allow the patient to attend treatment while living at home. Programming hours depend on the type of outpatient treatment and the patient’s progress.
- Inpatient Rehab. ??Inpatient/Residential Rehab is where the patient lives at the facility 24/7 and is able to enjoy an array of amenities.
- Sober Living is an excellent way to continue building positive habits as you begin a healthy, sober lifestyle. You live in a safe and secure living facility surrounded by like-minded people who find themselves in a similar situation. It is especially recommended for people at high risk of relapse in their home environment.
Top Rated Regional Drug & Alcohol Rehab Center
Desert Hope Treatment Center is one option available to those in the Oklahoma City area that are ready to begin on the road to recovery. Patients at Desert Hope Treatment Center receive award-winning care from highly trained professionals. They feature diverse treatment capabilities, ensuring that they can offer a suitable level of care based on each patient’s needs. This highly regarded treatment facility is backed by numerous accreditations and is so confident in the treatment provided that they offer their 90-day promise of clean and sober living. For those of you with service dogs, service dogs are also accepted into the facility to accompany their owners.
What Payment Options Are Available To Cover the Cost of Rehab?
Many people considering treatment are concerned about the costs of rehab. There are many different ways to pay for addiction treatment, like loans and flexible payment plans. Health insurance can help pay for rehab as well. Depending on your plan and the types of care you need, your insurance may cover some or all of your treatment. Both private insurance and state-funded programs such as Medicare and Medicaid might offer some assistance, depending on your specific insurance coverage.
The costs of treatment vary greatly and are dependent on a number of factors, including the type of treatment, therapies utilized, medications prescribed, the duration of the program, and more. Because of the many variables, it can be difficult to estimate the exact cost of drug treatment without first establishing a patient-specific treatment plan.
There are additional options available to those looking into payment options for addiction treatment. Health insurance can offer assistance to those looking to pay for rehab. Both private insurance and state-funded programs such as Medicare and Medicaid might offer some assistance, depending on your specific insurance coverage.
Desert Hope Treatment Center works with a wide variety of private insurance companies, including Cigna, Health Net, Humana, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and more. Follow the link to learn more about how to pay for rehab at Desert Hope Treatment Center with insurance.
Does My Insurance Cover Rehab?
To determine if your insurance will be accepted at Desert Hope Treatment Center, simply provide your contact information, policy number, and insurance provider through this link.
Are You Struggling With Addiction?
Oklahoma City Drug & Alcohol Abuse Statistics
The consequences of illicit drug use can be seen throughout Oklahoma County, both in the people that use them and those that surround them.
We have highlighted statistics on the outcomes of illegal drug use below.
H2: Statistics About Drug and Alcohol Use in Oklahoma County
The consequences of illegal drug use can be seen throughout Oklahoma County, both in the people that use them and those that surround them. We have highlighted statistics on the outcomes of illegal drug use below.
Outcomes of Illegal Drug Use
Illegal drugs can lead to death by overdose. In Oklahoma County, between 2017 and 2019, there were 448 deaths caused by overdose.1 This is more deaths than in any other county in the state over that period. View our page on addiction information to learn more about the impacts of substance abuse.
Results of Alcohol Abuse
While not an illegal drug, alcohol abuse also has major impacts on those who abuse it and those surrounding them. Fifteen percent of adults in Oklahoma County report heavy or binge drinking,2 and this statistic is no doubt related to the 108 alcohol-impaired driving deaths that took place between 2015 and 2019.3 For those who wish to gain a better understanding of alcoholism and alcohol abuse treatment, follow this link to view additional resources.
- Nevada Addiction Guide
- Southwest U.S. Addiction Guide
- How to Use Health Insurance for Rehab in Las Vegas
American Addiction Centers (AAC) is committed to delivering original, truthful, accurate, unbiased, and medically current information. We strive to create content that is clear, concise, and easy to understand.
While we are unable to respond to your feedback directly, we'll use this information to improve our online help.