Alcohol & Drug Rehab Near Henderson, Nevada
In March 2021, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that Nevada ranked second highest in the country for reported symptoms of anxiety and depression.1 In some cases, people are self-medicating with drugs or alcohol to deal with these emotions. and this can lead to a substance abuse disorder.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, this guide can help you navigate your way to addiction treatment and the road to recovery.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Facility Near Henderson, NV
Addiction treatment at a rehab center can provide a jumpstart to a healthier, happier life of sobriety. Some of the many physical and emotional benefits of living clean and sober can include:
- Restored general health
- Better focus and memory
- Improved sleep
- Increased energy
- Healthier skin
- Decreased risk of long-term issues such as liver disease, cancer, etc.
- Improved weight management
- Greater confidence
- Improved emotional stability
- Better relationships
- Relief from anxiety and depression
For those seeking rehabilitation in a Henderson Treatment center, there are multiple options available. In fact, there are 48 facilities within 25 miles of Henderson.4 The road to recovery is literally within reach.
Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, Desert Hope Treatment Center offers an alternative to those who may wish to seek treatment outside a Henderson treatment center.
From medical detox to inpatient rehab, outpatient treatment, and aftercare, Desert Hope provides a wide-ranging continuum of care. In fact, Desert Hope so firmly believes in the effectiveness of their program, they offer their patients a 90-day brand promise. After 90 days of treatment at their facility, if a patient relapses, they are welcome back for a complimentary 30 days of additional treatment.
The highly respected facility is widely recognized within the industry for its many achievements and accreditations.
What Treatment Options Are Available for Rehab?
The type of treatment a person receives is dependent upon a variety of factors determined at an intake assessment. An incoming patient can expect questions about the type of substance(s) they use, the duration of use, the frequency of use, any existing medical conditions, their motivation for seeking sobriety, and any co-occurring conditions. Once the assessment is complete, a patient will be referred to one or several of the following:
- Medical Detox. Medical detox is recommended for those currently under the influence. It lasts from five to seven days and allows the patient the time needed to safely detox from drugs and alcohol.
- Inpatient Rehab. Inpatient/Residential Rehab is where the patient lives at the facility 24/7 and is able to enjoy an array of amenities.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP). Patients who receive PHP treatment spend at least five days per week for a minimum of six hours a day in a highly structured program that includes interaction with therapists, peers, and support groups.
- Outpatient Rehab. Outpatient treatment allows a patient to remain living in their own home while attending individual, group, and family therapy in a clinic setting.
- Sober Living Aftercare. This consists of continuing therapy and support groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
Covering the Cost of Addiction Treatment
Desert Hope accepts a wide range of local insurance providers, including but not limited to:
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Behavioral Healthcare Options, Inc.
Paying for addiction treatment should not be a barrier to receiving assistance when there are many resources that offer help paying for rehab. For those with health insurance coverage for addiction treatment, some or even most of the costs of treatment will likely be covered. Additionally, state-funded insurance (Medicaid/Medicare) may also cover part of the fees.
For those in Henderson, without insurance, there may be special programs and services or nonprofit facilities available to help with payment options.
Check To See If Your Insurance Covers The Cost of Rehab
You can easily check your insurance coverage for rehab using our complimentary, confidential . Simply enter your information in the form to verify your coverage.
Addiction Self Assessment
Drug and Alcohol Use Statistics for Clark County, Nevada
Outcomes of Illegal Drug UseDrug overdoses are one of the leading causes of premature death. Between 2017 and 2019, there were 1400 deaths due to drug overdose in Clark County.5 Since 2000, opioid-related drug overdose deaths have risen by 200% across the U.S.5
For those seeking help for themselves or a loved one, we suggest utilizing some of our many resources for help with substance abuse.
Results of Alcohol Abuse
As many as 17% of Clark County residents reported excessive or binge drinking within a 30-day period between 2017 and 2019.6 Additionally, during that same time, 295 Clark County residents lost their lives to alcohol-impaired driving accidents.7
We recommend accessing our resources for a better understanding of alcoholism and alcohol treatment as well as how to find ways to effectively address addiction.
Additional Nevada Rehab Resources by Location
There is hope for a healthier, more fulfilling life for those who seek sobriety. Desert Hope Treatment Center offers an oasis in the desert for those who wish to make that life-changing transition. We invite you to explore additional treatment resources and options at the locations listed below:
- Nevada Medicaid Rehab Options
- Narcan for Opioid Overdose in NV
- Nevada Veterans’ Addiction Resources
- Las Vegas, NV
- Reno, NV
- Nevada Addiction Guide
- Southwest U.S. Addiction Guide
- How to Use Health Insurance for Rehab in Las Vegas