Drug & Alcohol Addiction Recovery Rehabs in the Denver Area
If you are looking for treatment options for yourself or a loved one in the Denver area, it is important to find treatment centers that are best suited to your needs. To help you find the treatment facility that is right for you, we’ll outline the aspects of treatment that you should look for in a treatment program, as well as provide resources that will help you find the ideal addiction recovery center.
Find Addiction Treatment Near Denver, CO
- Medical detoxification for the management of withdrawal symptoms.
- Inpatient/Residential rehab for 24/7, live-in treatment with around-the-clock support from medical and clinical staff.
- Partial hospitalization programs, the most intensive option for outpatient care with services and treatment hours that closely match residential programs.
- Intensive outpatient programs, an outpatient option that is a step-down from a PHP with an estimated 9 hours of treatment per week.
- Outpatient therapy, the lowest level of care and a common component of an aftercare plan.
Is There Assistance Available to Pay for Rehab?
The cost of a recovery program depends on numerous factors, including the type of treatment, the duration of treatment, and whether you use health insurance to pay for rehab. State-funded insurance programs—such as Medicaid or Medicare—may also cover a portion of treatment costs at some facilities. If you don’t have insurance coverage, there are a variety of ways to pay for rehab, including grants, scholarships, healthcare loans, and more. No matter what your insurance plan is, there are treatment options available.
Non-Profit Treatment Options in the Denver Area
The National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI) Colorado provides volunteers and programs to assist Colorado individuals and families impacted by substance abuse and mental illness.1 Additionally, Denver Health provides care for a variety of mental health and substance abuse issues and also offers an Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment (STEP) program, which provides outpatient services to patients up to the age of 21.2
What Kinds of Therapy Are Used to Treat Addiction?
When it comes to addiction therapy, no one approach will yield the same results for every individual. During recovery, most patients require a multifaceted approach that combines a variety of therapy types and treatment approaches, such as:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
- The Matrix Model.
- Motivational Interviewing.
- Family Therapy.
- Expressive Arts Therapy.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT).
- Mutual Support Groups.
Are You Struggling With Addiction?
Denver County Drug & Alcohol Abuse Statistics
In 2012, Colorado became one of the first states to legalize the recreational use of marijuana. A report published by the Colorado Department of Public Safety found that Colorado did have a higher-than-average teenage marijuana usage rate of 9.8% as compared to the national average of 7%.4 The report also found that the perception of marijuana as a dangerous substance fell among Colorado youth over the course of the seven-year period following legalization.
If you are concerned that a friend or family member may be exhibiting signs of addiction, it is important to recognize the patterns of substance or alcohol abuse in order to help them seek the appropriate treatment.
More Addiction Treatment Resources Near Denver, CO
- Nevada Addiction Guide
- Southwest U.S. Addiction Guide
- How to Use Health Insurance for Rehab in Las Vegas