Scottsdale, Arizona Guide to Drug & Alcohol Rehab
With the right combination of treatment and therapy, anyone can achieve recovery.
Getting treatment can lead to numerous benefits. Recovery may lead to increased general health, improved mental clarity, longer and deeper sleep, and more energy.1 The path to addiction recovery can appear daunting at first, but with the right mindset, treatment, and support, it is absolutely possible. Millions of people who have struggled with substance use disorders are currently living fulfilling lives in recovery.
Finding Addiction Treatment in Scottsdale, AZ
Which Type of Addiction Treatment is Right For Me?
There are numerous forms of treatment available in Scottsdale and throughout the Southwest United States. Below we have covered some of the most common and effective steps in the recovery process.
- Medical detox. For many, recovery begins with detoxification. Medical detox allows a patient to undergo the unpleasant and potentially dangerous side effects of withdrawal in a safe and medically supervised environment.
- Inpatient treatment provides patients with the maximum amount of support in a safe and secure facility where recovery is given full 24/7 focus.
- Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment that is more flexible than inpatient rehab. Outpatient programs range from very intensive (partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient) to much less intensive (standard outpatient office visits) based on the patient’s needs.
- Telehealth therapy. For those who are isolated due to the impacts of COVID-19 or who simply prefer to access treatment remotely, telehealth rehab services are the ideal solution. Outpatient services are available via telecommunications, allowing patients to continue treatment from the safety and security of their own home, whether in Scottsdale or anywhere around the country.
- Sober living. Once inpatient treatment has been completed, a wise choice for many on the path to recovery would be to move into sober living homes, also called recovery residences. These facilities increase flexibility and freedom while maintaining a safe environment for the patient.
Rehab Centers for Drug & Alcohol Addiction Near Scottsdale, AZ
There are numerous excellent treatment options near Scottsdale, AZ. If you or someone you know is struggling with substance abuse, now is the time to take the first step and begin exploring what treatment can look like for you.
Desert Hope Treatment Center is an option for many seeking substance abuse treatment. The facility is a one-hour flight from Scottsdale and offers a wide range of therapy and treatment services across the continuum of care. Desert Hopes is staffed by highly trained and caring professionals that provide award-winning care. The highly renowned & accredited Desert Hope Treatment Center also offers a 90-day brand promise. Patients who relapse after completing 90 consecutive days of treatment may be entitled to 30 free days of treatment at Desert Hope or another American Addiction Centers facility.
How Does Therapy Work in Addiction Treatment?
Therapy allows patients to explore the reasons behind their substance misuse and gives them the tools to change their mindsets and habits to achieve long-term recovery. Scottsdale substance abuse treatment facilities utilize a number of proven therapy types to give patients the best possible chance at recovery, including:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
- Motivational interviewing.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR).
- The matrix model.
- Family therapy.
- Medication-assisted treatment (medications used in conjunction with therapy).
- Recovery groups.
- Music and art therapy.
In nearby Nevada, Desert Hope Treatment Center utilizes many of the above therapeutic approaches in both inpatient and outpatient treatment environments.
Is There Assistance Available to Help Pay For Treatment?
When considering rehabilitation options, the cost is an important factor to consider. The cost of each treatment option will vary, just as the types of treatments vary. There are a number of ways to fund substance abuse treatment, including private insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, and payment plans. Follow this link to learn more about receiving assistance with the cost of rehab.
Desert Hope Treatment Center Hospital is in-network with many health insurance plans. A few of the many providers we work with include:
- Health Plan of Nevada.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield.
You might also find that Medicaid or Medicare can assist with the costs at some Scottsdale-based facilities. If you are underinsured, certain facilities may offer scholarships, sliding scales, flexible payments plans, or loans.
Check To See If Your Insurance Covers the Cost of Rehab
Desert Hope Treatment Center makes checking your coverage easy; give us your name, contact info, birth date, insurance provider, and policy number, and we do the rest. Easily .
Are You Struggling with Addiction?
Maricopa County Statistics Regarding Drugs & Alcohol
Outcomes As a Result of Illicit Drugs Use
The 3000 deaths in Maricopa County make for the highest total by county in the state, higher than the next closest county by more than 2000.2 This statistic paints a grim picture and highlights the need for treatment for those who are still struggling with addiction. Our resources regarding substance abuse can be very helpful for those who suffer from addiction.
Alcohol Abuse & Its Impact on The Community
Alcohol abuse is prevalent in Scottsdale and the county of Maricopa. A recent report shows that 19% of adults in Maricopa County report binge or heavy drinking within the last month, a number that falls close to the average for the state.3
The impacts of alcohol have proven catastrophic on the roadways of Maricopa County, where out of 2,277 driving deaths, 579 involved alcohol. The impact that alcoholism has had on the community and its members cannot be overstated, and it is extremely important that those who are suffering from alcohol abuse understand treatment options for alcohol addiction and are aware that help is available.
- Nevada Addiction Guide
- Southwest U.S. Addiction Guide
- How to Use Health Insurance for Rehab in Las Vegas